Maca for Men 500mg – 100 Tablets
There is a good reason why Maca is now a very popular herb for male sexual health. Repeated studies have shown the benefits of maca for male fertility. It may help improve sperm health, including an increase in sperm count and stronger motility. Maca is also claimed to increase libido and sex drive.
What is Maca?
Maca (Lepidium meyenii) is a plant that is only found in the Andes mountains in South America. It has been used as a food and medicine by the people of Peru and Ecuador for over two centuries. It was taken because it was found to improve energy, endurance, sexual virility and fertility.
Maca for Male Fertility
Various studies have been undertaken to see if their is benefit of taking maca for male fertility improvements.
A 12 week study in Peru tested maca on men between the ages of 21 and 56 years. Each took maca over this period and reported improvement in sexual desire after eight weeks.
In another study, maca was given to men aged between 24 and 44 years old to see if it would affect the quality of semen. After treatment with maca, the study found increased seminal volume, sperm count per ejaculation, and sperm motility.
One recent review stated “randomized clinical trials have shown that maca has favorable effects on energy and mood, may decrease anxiety and improve sexual desire”.
- Each pack contains 100 vegetarian capsules of 500mg Maca powder – a three-month supply
- Contains only the highest quality, Maca root powder
- May help increase sperm count, motility, and semen volume in men
- May increase libido and improve sexual function in both women and men
- Take 1 to 3 tablets daily with food.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- Manufactured in the UK to GMP