Information regarding website our policies can be found here. This includes:
All our products are shipped by FIRST CLASS ROYAL MAIL and are sent direct from the UK, often same day. Delivery is FREE for all orders over £15.00 For orders under £15.00 in value we a make a small charge of £1.99 for postage to customers in the UK.
For customers outside of the UK we charge £4.99 for delivery for any order, regardless of value.
Zoom Baby operates a simple returns policy:
* We offer a simple 7 Day Money Back Guarantee. If any item is not quite what you required then just notify us by email/post (stating reason for return) within 7 days of receipt. We will then issue you with either a refund or allow you to exchange the item for something else instead.
* We require that you return any goods to us unused in their original packaging with all original labeling attached.
* Please send items back via a signed for postal service for your own proof of delivery. This postage cost is not reimbursed (unless item is damaged/faulty).
* Please check your goods on delivery. If items do arrive damaged/faulty please let us know within 3 days and arrange to post them back to us. We will reimburse you these extra postage costs. Please contact us first for a returns number. If you do not inform us within 3 days, then we will have no liability for items said to be damaged/faulty on delivery.
If an item is not in stock we will aim to notify you within 24 hours whereby we will offer you the choice of : putting the item on back-order for despatch as soon as it comes into stock, a refund for the item or the chance to choose an alternative item/s instead..
* By placing an order you agree to these terms above. Your statutory rights are not affected.
We are committed to protecting your privacy.
We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.)
We collect information about you for 2 reasons: firstly, to process your order and second, to provide you with the best possible service.
We will not e-mail you in the future unless you have given us your consent.
We will give you the chance to refuse any marketing email from us or from another trader in the future.
The type of information we will collect about you includes:
credit/debit card details
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly.
The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law.
If we intend to transfer your information outside the EEA (European Economic Area) we will always obtain your consent first.
We may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. This can include using a “cookie” which would be stored on your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings.
If you have any questions/comments about privacy, you should email us.