Pregnancy tests are tests used to determine if a woman is pregnant. With advances in technology, home pregnancy tests have become the most popular option for those wanting to find out whether or not they’re expecting. But not all pregnancy tests are the same; there are several different types of home pregnancy tests available on the market.
The most common type of home pregnancy test is the urine-based test. In these tests, the woman must provide a urine sample which is then tested for the presence of a hormone called human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG). If hCG is present, it’s likely that the woman is pregnant. These tests are very accurate, typically more than 99% accurate.
Early testing for pregnancy has never been easier using Zoom Baby Tests, it is now possible to detect your pregnancy as early as 6 to 8 days after conceiving, which can be days before your first missed period. With such early detection possible, you can now ensure that your baby has the best possible pre-natal care from the very beginning of your pregnancy.
Our highly accurate test strips can start to be used just 7 to 10 days after ovulation. Many of our tests are the same types that are used by many GPs and NHS trusts.
7 Reasons Why You Should Trust ZOOM baby
- PRIVATE – We offer a discreet, private service. All orders are posted out in plain envelopes. Privacy assured.
- QUICK – We ship by First Class Mail. More often than not, same day!
- GREAT PRICES – Many of our own brand tests are just as good, but at a fraction of the price, of the main high street brands.
- DISCOUNT – we offer an exclusive discount code to all repeat customers.
- SMALL & LOCAL BUSINESS – we are a small family business, paying tax and based in the UK! 🙂
- GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE – have a question? We are here when you need us…
- GREAT REVIEWS – Customers tell us we are doing a good job. Hopefully you will find that too!
* FREE UK DELIVERY on all orders over £20. We ship by First Class Royal Mail and most orders are posted same day.