Clearblue Pregnancy Test with Weeks Indicator – Bundle 1
This great value bundle from Zoom Baby brings together two of our best-selling pregnancy tests in one value combination.
What’s in the bundle?
1 x Clearblue Pregnancy Test with Weeks Indicator
10 x Ultra Early Pregnancy Test Strips
When you go for this deal, you will save over 12% on the price of buying these products on their own.
More about these products:
Clearblue Pregnancy Test with Weeks Indicator
The Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test with Weeks Indicator is the first and only test that is as accurate as an ultrasound scan at dating pregnancy. Its Smart Dual Sensor ™ not only tells you in words if you’re ‘Pregnant’ or ‘Not Pregnant’, also tells you how far along you are.
The Clearblue DIGITAL Pregnancy Test with Weeks Indicator is the only test that tells you how many weeks:
- Over 99% accurate from the day your period is due
- The only test to also tell you the number of weeks since you conceived
- Giving unmistakably clear results
- So sensitive, you can test up to 4 days early
- Easy to use with its unique hourglass symbol to show you the test is working
- The brand most recommended by doctors
How to interpret your results:
Your doctor will calculate your stage of pregnancy based on the first day of your last period. The Conception Indicator tells you how many weeks ago you conceived. Conception occurs approximately 2 weeks before your next period is due.
How to Use The Clearblue Pregnancy Test
Before you use the test, ensure you read the directions fully.
How early can I use my test and what time of day should I use this test?
You should use the test from the time your period is due. You can take the test at any time of day that you like. If you want an accurate Conception Indicator you should take the test when you first pee during the day, so this would be in the morning.
You can use the Clearblue Pregnancy Test up to 4 days before you are due for a period. If you get a “not Pregnant” result when you take the test before your period is due, you still have a chance that you could be pregnant but you might not have a high enough hormone level to indicate a pregnancy yet. Try the test after another 3 days and if the get the “Not Pregnant” result again and haven’t had a period yet then you should see your doctor.
How Accurate Will My Test Be?
This test is 99% accurate when you test from the day that the period is due. There’s a 92% accuracy with the Conception Indicator as it looks at the hCG which is a hormone in your body that indicate pregnancy which is found in the urine. This hormone tends to vary.
How Can I tell the Results?
The Conception Indicator will give you an estimate of when you conceived the child. The doctor will look at the stage of your pregnancy by looking at the first day of the period you had last. The conception occurs two weeks after this time but it depends upon the length of your cycle time.
Results of the Test
• Not Pregnant: You are not pregnant this time.
• Pregnant: 1-2: This means you conceived 1-2 weeks ago. The doctor may date your pregnancy at 3-4 weeks.
• Pregnant: 2-3: This means you conceived 2-3 weeks ago. The doctor may date your pregnancy at 4-5 weeks.
• Pregnant: 3+: This means you conceived 3+ weeks ago. The doctor may date your pregnancy at 5+ weeks.
Ultra Early Pregnancy Test Strips
Our Ultra Early 10mIU/ml can detect a pregnancy from as early as just 2 days after implantation/conception (though 4-6 days is more normal). This 10mIU/ml test is extremely sensitive and it is exactly the same one as by many hospitals.
- Set to detect just 10miu/ml HCG (Early Pregnancy Tests) in urine
- Individually packaged in sealed foil pouches
- Easy to Use and over 99% Accurate
- Supplied with easy to understand, “Plain English” instructions
- Sent in unmarked packaging for your privacy
Zoom Baby pregnancy test strips detect human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) hCG is a hormone that is produced by the developing placenta and is secreted into urine shortly after conception. Zoom Baby pregnancy tests contain anti-bodies that specifically react with this hormone.
Zoom Baby pregnancy test strips are simple to use. Just fill a clean container with urine. A plastic beaker or an old cup works fine. Dip the tip of the pregnancy test strip for a few seconds; your result will display in just 5 minutes. Complete instructions are supplied with every order and can also be viewed online.
All Zoom Baby tests are shipped in discreet packaging with no external indication of the contents. Our tests are “just manufactured” with an expiration date roughly 18 – 24 months from your purchase date.