20 x WIDER Early Pregnancy Tests
Zoom Baby pregnancy test strips detect human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) hCG is a hormone that is produced by the developing placenta and is secreted into urine shortly after conception. Zoom Baby pregnancy tests contain anti-bodies that specifically react with this hormone.
Zoom Baby pregnancy test strips are simple to use. Just fill a clean container with urine. A plastic beaker or an old cup works fine. Dip the tip of the pregnancy test strip for a few seconds; your result will display in just 5 minutes. Complete instructions are supplied with every order and can also be viewed online.
All Zoom Baby tests are shipped in discreet packaging with no external indication of the contents. Our tests are “just manufactured” with an expiration date roughly 18 – 24 months from your purchase date.
Why should I buy Zoom Baby Pregnancy Tests?
- Set to detect just 10miu/ml HCG (Early Pregnancy Tests) in urine
- Just manufactured stock – expiration date roughly 2 years from purchase date
- FREE advice and email support after you have purchased
- Individually packaged in sealed foil pouches
- Easy to Use and over 99% Accurate
- Deluxe quality, wide tests. CE marked
- Supplied with easy to understand, “Plain English” instructions
- FREE Delivery and same day dispatch on all orders placed before 2pm
- Sent in unmarked packaging for your privacy
Advantages of Zoom Baby tests over Internet “cheapies”
- All Zoom Baby tests are 4mm wide (Best width for easy interpretation.)
- Beware: Most cheap pregnancy tests are just 2.5mm wide!!)
- We only supply “branded” Pregnancy Tests which we source from top manufacturers.
Why you should choose Zoom Baby Early Pregnancy Tests
Pregnancy Tests and hCG sensitivity
The pregnancy tests on the market today range widely in their sensitivity in picking up the pregnancy hormone, hCG. We currently offer two types of Pregnancy Test. Our standard test has a sensitivity of 25 mIU. These deluxe tests are more sensitive as they detect just 10 miu/ml of hCG present in urine (note that the lower the number, the higher the sensitivity of a test).
Is the extra sensitive pregnancy test the best to use?
For most women, we would say YES! The extra-sensitive test lets you know sooner if you are pregnant, allowing you to arrange medical care as soon as possible.
However, there is a down side to using such early tests. A quarter of all pregnancies sadly end in miscarriage and many of these being very early pregnancies. If you use one of these pregnancy tests before your period is due, you could detect an early pregnancy but end up going on to have your period anyway due to a very early miscarriage. Many couples will find it difficult to deal with this sort of emotional rollercoaster.