Zoom Baby DELUXE Early Pregnancy Tests
Click down arrow to see prices.
Zoom Baby pregnancy tests are designed to detect hCG in the urine. hCG, also known as human chorionic gonadotropin, is a hormone that is secreted into the urine by the placenta soon after conception takes place. Zoom Baby pregnancy test strips have antibodies that react when they come in contact with the hCG hormone.
It is really easy to use Zoom Baby pregnancy tests. All you need to do is place your urine in a clean container like a plastic cup or beaker. Submerge the end of the test strip into the urine for a few seconds. You will be able to see your results in about five minutes. You can find these instructions inside each order or online.
Why Buy Zoom Baby Pregnancy Tests?
- Early pregnancy tests can detect minimal amounts of HCG in urine
- Recently manufactured – average of two years until expiration date
- Packaged separately in secure foil packs
- Accuracy over 99% – easy to use
- High quality, extra wide tests
- Come with clear instructions written in “Plain English”
- Order before 2 P.M. to receive same day dispatch and free shipping
- Orders sent discreetly in private, unlabelled packaging
How are Zoom Baby Tests Better than Other Internet Brands?
- Zoom Baby pregnancy tests are easy to read at four millimetres wide
- Caution: Less expensive pregnancy tests are often less than three millimetres wide
- We only send name brand pregnancy tests from reputable manufacturers
Why you should choose Zoom Baby Early Pregnancy Tests
Pregnancy Tests and hCG sensitivity
Pregnancy tests vary greatly in their ability to detect hCG, the hormone that is present during pregnancy. We have two different kinds of pregnancy tests available. The basic test can detect hCG when it reaches 25 mIU. The more sensitive deluxe tests are able to detect hCG in the urine at just 10 miu/ml of hCG present. (lower numbers show that the test is more sensitive).
Is it better to use the extra sensitive pregnancy test?
For most women, we would say YES! The extra-sensitive test lets you know sooner if you are pregnant, allowing you to arrange medical care as soon as possible.
We find that most people prefer the extra sensitive pregnancy test. These tests allow you to find out if you are pregnancy as soon as possible. This gives you time to make any needed medical care arrangements.
There is a possible drawback to using the extra sensitive pregnancy test. One-fourth of pregnancies are not carried full-term and end in miscarriage. Many miscarriages take place early in the pregnancy. If you take a sensitive pregnancy test before you are supposed to have your period, you may test as positive from an early pregnancy, but then have a miscarriage and have your period anyway. For many women, this experience is very stressful and difficult to face.