Micra Sperm Test for Sperm Count and Motility
Out of stock
The home fertility test for sperm count and motility!
Of all infertility obstacles couples may face, 50% are attributable to women and 50% to men. Now, with the Micra male fertility test, you can accurately screen for male infertility issues in the privacy of your own home. Better yet, Micra is the only home sperm test that allows you screen for three primary causes of male fertility issues: measurable sperm presence, sperm concentration/count, and normal sperm motility.
- Screens 3 Sperm Parameters
- Tests Sperm Count and Mobility
- Discreet Packaging
Unlike other home sperm analysis tests on the market, Micra is a complete sperm screening system that allows you to analyse and interpret your own results with a special microscope and interpretation guide. On the microscope lens, you will see an “analysis grid” that allows you to determine the amount of sperm in specified visual fields. The Micra system also allows you determine the number of motile sperm in your semen sample. Micra instructions allow you to contrast your sample with the typical normal count and motility ranges as defined by the World Health Organization.
Easy-to-use, Micra allows you to accurately screen for 3 male fertility issues:
- azoospermia – determination of measurable sperm presence
- oligozoospermia – determination of a healthy sperm count of more than 20 million sperm per mL
- asthenospermia – sperm motility of 50% or more “normal motile”
While sperm count is frequently the most commonly recognised male fertility parameter, sperm motility (or the ability of sperm to “swim” in a sustained, progressive manner) is equally critical to sperm health and achieving pregnancy. Micra allows you to determine – at home – if you may be facing these fertility obstacles so you can pursue doctor-approved therapeutic or nutritional treatments. While Micra can alert you to potential fertility issues, only a doctor can confirm a diagnosis.
Features of the Micra Home Sperm Test
- Test accurately and easily in the privacy of your home!
- Screen for 3 Primary Male Fertility Parameters (including Sperm Count and Motility).
- Includes microscope, slides, solutions, sampling accessories – a complete easy-to-use kit!
- Comes with comprehensive instructions to help you analyse and interpret results.
What’s in the box?
The kit includes the microscope, instructions, two sample trays, two reusable polycarbonate slides, 10 cover slips, 4 pipettes, and two bottles of diluent. You can use standard microscope slides and cover slips with the Micra.