Clearblue Pregnancy Test with Weeks Indicator – Bundle 2
This super value bundle from Zoom Baby combines two of our best-selling pregnancy tests in one value package.
What’s in the bundle?
1 x Clearblue Pregnancy Test with Weeks Indicator
20 x Ultra Early Pregnancy Test Strips
When you go for this deal, you will save over 10% on the price of buying these products on their own.
More about these products:
Clearblue Pregnancy Test with Weeks Indicator
The first and only pregnancy test with the accuracy of an ultrasound is the Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test with Weeks Indicator. Not only will it tell you if you are “Pregnant” or “Not Pregnant”, the Smart Dual Sensor ™ will tell you how long you have been pregnant.
The Clearblue DIGITAL Pregnancy Test with Weeks Indicator is currently the only pregnancy test on the market that tells you how many weeks you are along:
- Accuracy rate of over 99% from your period due date
- Displays the number of weeks since conception
- Results are clear and unambiguous
- Very sensitive, you can test as much as 4 days early
- User-friendly and you will know that the test is working by the unique hourglass icon
- Doctors recommend this brand most often
How to interpret your results:
The first day of your last period is what your doctor will use to calculate your pregnancy stage. You will know how many weeks ago you conceived by the Conception Indicator Conception usually happens about 2 weeks prior to when your next period is due.
How to Use The Clearblue Pregnancy Test
Carefully read all the instructions before using the test.
What is the earliest time that you can use the test? What is the best time of day to use the test?
You can use the test any time after the due date of your period. The test can be taken anytime throughout the day. Increase the accuracy of the Conception Indicator by taking the test during your first pee in the morning.
The Clearblue Pregnancy Test is effective as much as 4 days before your period due date. Even if you get a “not pregnant” indication before the due date of your period, there is still a possibility that you might be pregnant and the hormone levels might not be high enough to indicate pregnancy. Repeat the test in 3 days and if the result is still “not pregnant” and your period hasn’t come yet then it is time to visit your doctor.
What Is The Accuracy of My Test?
From the day when your period is due, the test is 99% accurate. The Conception Indicator takes into account the hCG levels (the pregnancy hormone) in the urine. This hormone can vary and the accuracy of this test is 92%.
How Will I Know the Results?
You will get a conception estimate from the Conception Indicator. The first day of your last period will be used by your doctor to evaluate your pregnancy stage. Conception happens 2 weeks after this date; however, the length of your cycle is also taken into consideration.
Results of the Test
- Not Pregnant: You are not currently pregnant.
- Pregnant: 1-2: You conceived 1-2 weeks ago. Your doctor might date your pregnancy at 3-4 weeks.
- Pregnant: 2-3: You conceived 2-3 weeks ago. Your doctor might date your pregnancy at 4-5 weeks.
- Pregnant: 3+: This means you conceived 3+ weeks ago. Your doctor might date your pregnancy at 5+ weeks.
Ultra Early Pregnancy Test Strips
It is possible to detect pregnancy in just 2 days after implantation/conception with our Ultra Early 10mIU/ml, but 4-6 days is typical. The 10mlU/ml is identical to the ones used in many hospitals and it is highly sensitive.
- Designed to identify only 10miu/ml HCG (Early Pregnancy Tests) in urine
- Packaged individually in sealed foil pouches
- User-friendly with an accuracy of over 99%
- Comes with easy to follow instructions in “Plain English”
- For your privacy, they are delivered in plain unmarked packages
The human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) is detected by the Zoom Baby pregnancy test strips. HGC is a hormone which is made by the placenta as it develops and is released into the urine just after conception. There are anti-bodies in the Zoom Baby pregnancy test that the hormone specifically reacts with
The Zoom Baby pregnancy test strips are user-friendly. You only need to fill a clean container with urine, then dip the test strip in for a few seconds. You get the final results in only 5 minutes. Full instructions come with each order and they are also accessible online.
Zoom Baby test strips are delivered in plain packaging and there are no visible signs of the contents from the outside. Our “just manufactured” tests have an expiration date of 18 – 24 months from the purchase date.