Zoom Baby Ovulation Tests are 99.9% accurate at detecting your “LH Surge” – the sudden, brief increase in luteinising hormone present in your urine just before you ovulate. Our tests will help you Pinpoint Your Most Fertile Time of the Month
We’ve been selling ovulation and pregnancy tests online since 2005, so we know all about them and can offer you free, friendly advice, if and when you need it. If you are new to all of this, you can’t go too wrong buying one of our best selling packs.
Zoom Baby Regular Ovulation Tests are a popular choice for detecting ovulation – the time when you’re most likely to conceive. These Ovulation Tests are accurate, affordable, and easy-to-use, which is why they are a customer favourite! Click here to see the full range of regular ovulation tests.
These Zoom Baby Extra-Sensitive Ovulation Tests are perfect for women who struggle to find the LH surge with regular Ovulation Tests. A great choice if you need high sensitivity ovulation predictor kits. Click here to see the full range of extra-sensitive ovulation tests.
What Our Customers Say
Why should I buy Zoom Baby Ovulation Tests?
- 99.9% accurate at detecting your “LH Surge”
- Just manufactured stock – expiration date roughly 2 years from purchase date
- Free advice and email support after you have purchased
- Could save months when trying for a baby
- Many, many satisfied customers – just read our testimonials page.
- Recommended by The Daily Mirror – Money saving tips to survive the credit crunch!
- * FREE 1st CLASS UK DELIVERY on orders over £20. Usually dispatched same day.
We offer regular, Extra-Sensitive and Deluxe Ovulation Tests so that you can find the test that suits you and your body best!
Choose the Right Ovulation Test for You!
Advantages of Zoom Baby tests over Internet “cheapies”
- All tests are a minimum of 3.5mm wide (Optimum width for easiest interpretation.)
- Beware: Most cheap ovulation tests are just 2.5mm wide!!)
- #ZoomBaby only supply “branded” Ovulation Sticks and Pregnancy Tests from top manufacturers.
- CE marked and FDA approved
Some of the Cheap Ovulation Tests we have seen are, – not FDA cleared, not NHS cleared, sold in unbranded, untraceable packaging. Often the sensitivity of the tests is not defined. Don’t waste months of trying on unreliable, cheap ovulation tests just to “save” a few pennies.