Evening Primrose Oil – 1000mg (90 Capsules)
- Evening Primrose Oil contains Gamma-Linolenic Acid or GLA, an Omega 6 fatty acid with an essential role in the body for the production of certain hormones (prostaglandins), which regulate many body functions.
- Helps improve the quality of cervical mucus; cervical mucus is necessary for the sperm to find their way to the egg.
Evening primrose oil has been proven to help create balance in the reproductive hormones of women and support other important body processes, too, including maintaining proper hydration of the mucous membranes. The oil does this by providing Gamma Linolenic Acid or GLA, an important omega-6 fatty acid that the body converts to prostaglandins, an enzyme that supports bodily functions.
Enhance Overall Fertility with Evening Primrose
Evening Primrose Oil (EPO) has a wide array of benefits for fertility. If we were to list just three, they would be:
- Promote and Maintain Hormonal Balance
- Help for Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS)
- Increase Cervical Mucus
Using Evening Primrose Oil When Trying to Get Pregnant
Many women use Evening Primrose Oil to beat PMS, however it can be used to treat all types of infertility issues.
For women who are trying to get pregnant, the primary benefit of evening primrose oil and the GLA it contains is to help the body regulate how much cervical mucus is maintained and its consistency. Abundant and healthy cervical mucus when a woman is at her peak fertility helps the body keep sperm healthy as it moves through the potentially hostile environment of the cervix. Healthy fertility during ovulation requires that the cervical mucus increase in quantity and change texturally to what is sometimes called an egg-white consistency.
When to take Evening Primrose Oil
For best results, Evening Primrose Oil is only intended to be taken only from the first day of menstruation until ovulation is either assumed or shown to have happened.
Intended for use during the pre-ovulation portion of each cycle only. One capsules should be taken daily from when menstrual bleeding starts until ovulation has happened.
– Each pack offers a three-month supply of 90 capsules.
– Evening Primrose Oil helps regulate hormones in women hoping to get pregnant so that cervical mucus is of the right amount and consistency.
– This products ensures the right doctor-recommended amount of omega-6 fatty acid and GLA for women trying to conceive.
– Every capsule offers 1000 mg of high-quality Evening Primrose Oil with minimum 10 percent GLA.
– Cold pressed
– With Vitamin E
– No artificial flavours, colours & preservatives, lactose, yeast and gluten
– Manufactured in the UK to GMP standards
The product is packaged in a foil-fresh foil-lined glossy white pouch, which is supplied with a tamper-evident seal and is resealable.
Foil fresh protects the product better from light and temperature variations than any other type of packaging, keeping the product fresh and usable far longer. Packing is airtight & moisture resistant.
Manufactured in the United Kingdom and labelled with comprehensive instructions for use, ingredients, traceability data, best before date, European Article Number and contact details for product support, thus meeting all meeting all current UK legislation for natural health products and food supplements.